The Benny and The Bird ‘Teatime Blossoms’ themed luxury Wedding ‘RSVP’ set is perfect for spring/summer or autumn weddings and includes 20 RSVPs in the paper of your choice and with the envelope of your choice.
Fully personalised to your wedding details this beautiful wedding RSVP is the perfect way to invite your guests to your big day, with a watercolour background & watercolour painted florals. A gorgeous choice for a countryside wedding, Rustic Wedding, Barn Wedding, Floral Wedding or Vintage Wedding!
Printed on your choice of luxury cardstock (minimum 300gsm) of Silk, Vintage Lined, Fine White Lined, Watercolour, Pearlescent white, Pearlescent oyster or Pearlescent gold.
If you would like matching on the day stationery (such as Menu’s, Order of Service, Table Names, Place Names, Table Plans) please get in touch, as we can create matching stationery just for you!
All printed on a minimum of 300gsm card stock
All Save The Dates A6 Single Sided
All Daytime Invites A5 Double Sided
All Evening Invites A5 Single Sided
RSVPs A6 Single Sided
- Save The Dates, Invitations and RSVP’s are fully personalised with your wedding day details (names, dates, venue…)
- I will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase to obtain all information required to personalise your stationery.
- Prices include a digital print proof which will be sent within 72 hours of receiving all your information. Once you have confirmed you are happy with the designs, they will go to print and I will be not be able to offer any refunds on your order. So make sure you are completely happy before signing off on the final design.
- We know everyone has individual tastes, so you can also change the wording on the invitations to suit the tone of your wedding. Please be mindful of the amount of space you have to use, in our experience less is more. It is important to have all your relevant information on your Invitation, but too much detail could make the design look cluttered. We do sell separate ‘Information’ cards should you wish to give your guests more details of the day… please contact us to find out more.
- Please use our contact form if you have any questions.